10/10 OPT-IN REVIVAL
Watch me take 10+ random opt-in ideas from 10+ industries, tear them down and build them back up so they convert at 50%+
(This is a recording of a 2-hour training I gave on February 7th.)
Scroll down for the “Show notes” + learning points (with timestamps for easy navigation), so you can see exactly what you are opting in to learn.
Note: You won’t be buying anything (because the course I was selling at the time is already sold out).
Bring a notebook – and leave your wallet at home.
DEVELOPED & DELIVERED
BY ALP TURAN
I’m Alp and I’m a lawyer-turned-marketing strategist. .
My opt-in pages convert at 70% and I want to show you how to do the same:
I work with entrepreneurs who struggle with the black art of marketing and turn them into marketing mavens. In fact, one of my clients boosted her opt-in rates by 5500% by using some of the tactics you’ll learn in this webinar for free.
Marketing, just like the law, is all about selling ideas.
Every time you open your mouth in court, you are trying to sell an idea to the judge. Every time you negotiate a contract, you are selling your client’s perspective to the other side. Everything you do IS selling.
Crafting an irresistible opt-in offer is therefore very similar to crafting an agreement:
It’s all about understanding what the right offer is – what will get them to say “Yes, I need this. Forget everything else, I’m signing up right now. Can I borrow your pen?”
But don’t take my word for it. Here is what people say about my opt-in offers:
What people are saying about the 10/10 Opt-in Revival Webinar:.
What people say about my teaching style: .
I think Alp is brilliant. Every time he tells me “not that, this,” I get better and more confident in my own marketing.Jen Gresham
Founder - EverydayBright.com
This is something people rarely do: Telling you exactly where to put in more work and even more importantly where to do less. That’s why I love learning from Alp! I would definitely recommend his work. He’s a great strategist and is terrific at seeing the big picture and explaining advanced concepts in an easy way.Hilde Fossen
Founder - GetStyleConfience.com
I’d heard some of the concepts Alp talked about before, but this time it really hit home because he taught me how to apply it to my specific problem areas. Hearing someone say you need to focus on this area first and nothing else really jolts you (in a good way!). It makes you realise, yes I do need to stay on task and focus.Deitra Laniece
Founder - MoneyNoggin.net
CAVEAT: This will NOT be a sleaz-inar where I sing my own praises for half an hour and spew generalities a 3-year old can figure out on her own.
Because here is what people say about my free content:
[When asked what made my stuff different:] It actually helped us! A very well-known blogger/consultant, who shall remain nameless, recently had a webinar we listened in on and it was merely this person giving a 30-minute talk on how wonderful they were, before offering a discount on their next product with no real information shared.
Contrast that with Alp’s work: We were so inspired after watching him, we spent the entire drive discussing what we wanted to start working on.Rhonda & Jim
THIS IS HOW 10/10 REVIVAL WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE…
(WELL, MAYBE NOT YOUR LIFE – THIS ISN’T A CULT – BUT DEFINITELY YOUR BUSINESS)
IN THIS TRAINING, YOU WILL:
- Get intimately acquainted with the anatomy of the perfect opt-in offer (so you can re-sculpt yours to get your ideal buyers to dream, drool and immediately subscribe)
- Learn how to transform your freebie into something your subscribers WILL actually use (so THEY get results and YOU get emails saying, “I don’t know what you’re selling but I want it.”)
- Look beneath the hood at what really goes on when a marketing strategist designs an opt-in offer (my clients pay thousands of dollars to get access to the strategies I’m sharing here)
- See 10 different pages from 10 different industries, so you understand what makes opt-in offers convert across many different markets (steal my secrets and apply it to your business)
- Outshine and outsell your competitors (because now you know what works and what doesn’t)
WHAT WE COVER:
(& What you’ll learn from the teardowns)
- A mystery story about an opt-in (the whodunit is revealed at the end of the training – can you figure it out before the Big Reveal?) [05:07]
- 80/20 of opt-in offer creation: how to do less and still get more sign-ups than everyone else [12:32]
- The overwhelming urge to own that makes advertising work and where it comes from [12:50]
- The OPT(IN)CANTATION that will unlock your way into any inbox: the 5C’s of opt-ins that convert [15:54]
- If you only had 5 hours to craft your opt-in offer and landing page, how should you spend it? The 50/50/50 principle [18:15]
- Case Study: Why Seema’s opt-in is converting at 61% (even though the copy is meh) [21:34]
- Analysis: Why did Seema’s opt-in offer bring in 244 subscribers, 107 sales and $3742 in revenue? [25:58]
- A grading sheet for your opt-in (and why all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others in terms of their effect on your opt-in rate) [30:12]
- Does a good opt-in offer “sell” despite bad copy? [37:43]
- The 5-step litmus test for a 50% opt-in rate [40:06]
- Litmus Test #1: The buying intent test [40:25]
- The lock & key principle: how to match your solution to their problem so that prospects see you as the go-to expert [41:14]
- How to package your solution into an opt-in [47:59]
- Reality-check: Will your ideal customers think “Nah, this isn’t for me” when they see your opt-in offer? (3 questions to ask yourself to find out in advance) [53:57]
- Why ultimate guides don’t work anymore for opt-ins [54:03]
- “Just give something of value”, they said…
- The Value Iceberg: how prospects really measure “value” (it’s not in dollars or depth as we automatically assume, and understanding value is key to improving conversions) [54:13]
- Lukewarm vs burning pains – and why, ultimately, that’s not the right distinction [58:35]
- Various opt-in makeovers (and the paid offers they could lead to) [60:10]
- Challenge #1: “I bet you couldn’t design 1 opt-in offer that would work for 5 different industries” [70:52]
- The art of the joint giveaway: how to leverage your peers’ lists to kickstart your own (even if you have less than 200 subscribers) [71:16]
- Challenge #2: The “NO FREEBIE” Opt-in Offer [81:55]
- Case Study [83:10]
- Where marketers go wrong (and why marketers and buyers measure value with different rulers) [87:36]
- What causes opt-in offers to flop even when you give away the farm? [88:00]
- Worked example: How to apply the three levels of the Value Iceberg [88:38]
- The FAST50 Framework: How to craft an opt-in offer that converts at 50%+ in 48 hours using crowdsourcing [93:18]
- Q&A [107:57 – 116:38]
INDUSTRIES & NICHES DISCUSSED
- Freelancers & Service Providers (virtual assistants, ad strategists, brand strategists, graphic designers, web designers, freelance writers, stylists, consultants, copywriters)
- Mindfulness & Spirituality (mindfulness and meditation, alternative healers, lightworkers, New Age, spiritual teachings, astrology)
- Dating & Relationships
- “Make Money Online” (business coaches, blogging coaches, digital product experts)
- “Look and Feel Good” (fitness, food, fashion, health, make-up)
- Productivity & Self-Improvement
- Personal Finance
- Photo & Video
- Course Creators
STOP LOSING YOUR VISITORS
TO THE COMPETITION
Yes, you can design a buyer-catching opt-in offer and…
START THE MONTH WITH A SALE.